As with any business, one of the most important decisions that you will make when it comes to your business is to find a lender who you can trust and who can tailor the terms, length and structure of the practice financing to your specific needs. Knowing who to talk with and what questions to ask can make all the difference for the short and long term health of your practice. Our team has devised a process to connect and advise which financing package is the right one for you. Whether financing a new start up practice or purchasing an existing practice, the Menlo Dental Transitions team will answer some of the most common questions asked when it comes to making the right decision:
- How much working capital do I need to get started?
- What documents will a lender require?
- What is the total interest over the life of the loan?
- Can I make interest-only payments while I adjust to ownership?
- What collateral and guarantees are required?
- What options are available for principal reduction and early payoff?
- Can I combine financing of real estate and practice into a single loan?
We exist to help make sure that you get all the answers to these types of questions and more. At Menlo Dental Transitions, our goal is to give you the information that will allow you choose the right financing option at the right time so you see the greatest return on your investment.